Conjoint analysis surveys are one of the most powerful tools available to provide a basis for the calculation of damages in class action litigation. Yet, despite the increasing use of such surveys, many attorneys are still not familiar with the basics of conjoint analysis and how it can be used.
Please join Applied Marketing Science (AMS) on July 20th, 2017 at 2 pm EST for a half-hour webinar where we will discuss the use of conjoint analysis in class action litigation. This webinar will discuss the conjoint analysis methodology and give several examples of how it has been successfully used as an effective tool for attorneys and economists.
Webinar topics will include:
- Advantages of conducting conjoint analyses for class action matters
- Steps in designing and executing a conjoint analysis survey
- Case examples of successful conjoint surveys for class action matters
- Important issues to consider when designing a conjoint analysis survey
- Timing and other considerations
To watch the webinar, please visit our Knowledge Center.
For additional information about the webinar, please call Amanda Ford at (781) 250-6327 or send an email to aford@ams-inc.